Elite Insurance Partners of Palm Harbor, FL is looking to hire a full-time Salesforce Developer . Do you want to work for a company that provides you with the right tools and wants you to succeed? Have you been interested in working in the insurance and benefits industry and want to get in with a rapidly growing company? If so, please read on!
ABOUT ELITE INSURANCE PARTNERS (EIP):
Based in Palm Harbor, FL and currently licensed in 45+ states, we are an insurance brokerage representing over 30 carriers and specializing in Medicare products. In fact, we rank in the top 5 of Medicare brokerages in the nation. We are currently ranked #112 on Inc.’s list of 5,000 fastest-growing companies and were named one of the top places to work for 2019 by both the Tampa Bay Business Journal and Inc. Our recipe for success is a combination of world-class year-round lead generation, company culture, and dedication to our employees. Our culture is built around our values of reliability, integrity, transparency, and commitment. We want our team to enjoy working in this environment. We’re devoted to our clients, but our true devotion is to our team members.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A SALESFORCE DEVELOPER:As a Mid-Level Salesforce Developer, you play a key role in serving our clients and team members. You spend a great deal of time on the computer configuring and building items in our Salesforce org. Some examples may be writing APEX triggers, Flows, Lightning Components, Visualforce Pages, connecting external data sources, custom integrations, and much more!
- Located in the US, legally authorized to work in the US.
- Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- 3+ years of extensive working knowledge of SFDC
- Familiar with Salesforce.com best practices and creating processes that help scale business operations
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on SFDC as well as the impact to integrated applications, systems and processes
- Familiar with the integration and native behaviors of marketing automation platforms such as Marketing Cloud
- Strong project management skills, accustomed to working to a budget and within strict timelines
- Self-starter with demonstrated capability to work in fast-paced, dynamic marketing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WORK SCHEDULE: This is a full-time inside position with a typical schedule of Monday – Friday 8 AM to 5 PM.
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
Location: Palm Harbor, FL 34684